National Immigration Services
An Immigration Law Firm


Green Cards
Temporary Visas
Hire our law firm
About us
Download free forms
Buy Immigration books



F-1 Student visa FAQs 


Applying for an F-1 student visa outside the U.S.


Changing status to F-1 student status


Transferring schools


Bringing your spouse and children to the United States


How long can you stay in the United States?


Extending your stay as an F-1 student


Getting a work permit while an F-1 student


Traveling outside the U.S. while on F-1 status




Copyright 1997-2002 National Immigration Services All Rights Reserved

This is an advertisement, no attorney/client relationship is established by viewing the contents of this site. As immigration law is constantly changing, information is provided as-is and does not constitute legal advice. Visitors are urged to contact experienced immigration counsel for their immigration matters.